DDOREQ AP Treasury, How to Prepare Employee Salary Bill for DDO Request Andhra Pradesh at treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ website…
What is DDO Request? DDOreq means Drawing and disbursing officers (DDO). This is a request portal meant for pay bill preparation system. The system is meant to prepare the monthly salaries for the employees of the state government. Besides the provision of preparation for pay bill preparation, there is also preparation of encashment bills, DA arrears and supplement bills.
How to prepare DDO Request AP Treasury employees salary bill at treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/
The submission of online bills to the treasury was introduced by the director of the treasures. To enable them serve the purpose, the DDO request ap employee salary bills (ddoreq). The website was maintained for drawing and disbursing officers. To access the website, you are required to have DDO Code and the password.
When you get the details, login to the ap treasury website and claim your ddo request and attached bills. To prepare the ddoreq AP employee salary bills you are required to login to treasury.ap.gov.in using the password credentials.
- First of all go to ddoreq login at https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/
- In the left navigation, select pay bills and then proceed to select the pay bill preparation.
- The preparation page will be displayed and you will be required to confirm the bill Id and the month
- After confirming you will be required select bill Id from the drop down. Then you enter the month and the year of pay bill you want to claim the press process and the press ok to continue.
- Automatically the screen displays the employees who are eligible you get the monthly increment.
- The screen shows the number of employees in playbills. By selecting the check box, exclude the employee from the monthly salary. There will be the provision to the number of days you want to claim bill.
- On the screen, confirm the number of employee’s cadre wise, click next and submit.
- The details will tally with your manual bill, click DDO bill submission in order to submit
- From the drop down menu select the –head-of-account and the screen will display their deductions, earning and the net pay.
- Write the TBR number provided at the submit button.
- You need to link the TBR number to the employee’s bank beneficiary account. To link click the on TBR beneficiary entry of pay bills module.
- From the drop down list select the TBR number
The salaried billed employees with their net salary amount will be displayed on the screen. Click the submit button.