DDO Request Salary Bills Preparation by using DDO Code for AP Treasury ddoreq and Telangana Treasury ddoreq at treasury.ap.gov.in and treasury.telangana.gov.in websites…..
DDO(Drawing and Disbursing Office) is an online submission of bills to the AP treasury and Telangana Treasury. The Directorate of AP Treasuries and Telangana Treasuries had introduced the DDO Request to make it easy for all the employees of both AP and TG states. And it can also shortly named ddoreq i.e AP DDOReq and TG DDOReq.
It offers the benefit to the government officers of AP of all departments to prepare and submit their salary bills. Each individual can access the information on this site you can see DDO Claims box just enter the Employee AP DDO code or TG DDO Code and password. Let us see how to prepare the Employee Salary Bill Reports for both Andhra Pradesh Treasury and TS Treasury.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh made the website https://treasury.ap.gov.in with the help of Directorate of treasuries and Accounts. This project is made to deliver the public finance and account related works and operations to the people of Andhra Pradesh through online interactions.
The two website portals, https://treasury.ap.gov.in and https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ are constructed with the help of Treasuries and Accounts departments of Andhra Pradesh, Institute of Electronics and Governance and Andhra Pradesh technology and Services Limited.
These two high technological website portals https://treasury.ap.gov.in and https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ are constructed and developed as all time service providers for the people of Andhra Pradesh.
DDOREQ AP Treasury Employee Salary Slip Preparation using Andhra Pradesh DDO Request in treasury.ap.gov.in ?
DDO request is a needed thing to do for withdrawn salary from treasury website https://treasury.ap.gov.in. All the salaried employee of the state AP can receive their salary of the month through the AP treasury website. They can receive the monthly salary from the comfort of home by using some easy steps online. Their monthly salary will be directly deposited to their bank account. They need to know their DDOs or Drawing and Disbursing Officers Code for this online procedure which is already given to them as the DDO Code is given to all the salaried people. Every salaried employee over AP has got an assigned code by the AP Government or Andhra Pradesh Treasury, which is called the Drawing and Disbursing Officers Code or DDO Code. It is an eleven digit code and code is for the identification purpose.
It is a very safe and secured procedure as employee has to go through various norms and confidential informations and at the same time, the accuracy is completely maintained as various check and recheck are done in the whole procedure.
The website of AP treasury not only provides the preparation of salary bills but also Supplementary bills, DA arrear, Leave encashment bills, and many more. Preparing the salary bills of employees is quite easy by following the below steps.
- Visit the AP DDO Request Treasury official blog https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ website.
- To access the information and prepare bills on this website. In that website “DDO Claims” login box will be displayed.
- After You have to Enter 11-digit DDO code and password.
- Once you have all the details, enter the code and password in the respective fields and click submit.
- Click on the ‘PayBills’ option on the left side of the page and then select the submenu ‘pay bill preparation’.
- Enter the month and year of pay bill preparation and click next.
- Select the id of the bill from the drop-down list and enter the month and year of the pay bill which you want to claim and then select process to continue.
- Now you can find the employees those who are eligible for getting increment. Select the checkbox under the check column for increment and press next to continue.
- You can find the list of employees in the bill. Select the checkbox which you want to exclude an employee from monthly salary. There you can find an option to claim the bills for the number of days you want.
- You can also enter the employee Slno. manually by clicking the ‘include’ option. After entering and excluding the employees click on submit.
- The designations of the employees will be displayed according to the cadre strength. Confirm the employee’s cadre wise and then click on next.
- Tally all the pay particulars with your manual bills and then click submit by selecting submenu ‘DDO Bill submission’ under ‘Paybills’ module. The final bill submission page will appear.
- Select the ‘Head Of Account’ from the drop-down list. Now the screen will display the employee’s list, their earnings, net amounts, and deductions. Click on submit button.
- The TBR(To Be Real) beneficiary screen will be displayed. Note the ‘TBR number’ which needs to be linked to employees bank beneficiary account.
- To link the TBR number, click on submenu TBR Beneficiary entry 2018 under pay bills module. Then select TBR number from the drop-down menu.
- The screen will be displayed with all the employee’s salaried bills with their net salary amount. Click on the submit button.
- If you want to take the TBR Beneficiary Report click on the submenu ‘TBR Beneficiary Report’ of ‘pay bills’ module. Enter the TBR number.
- The details of all the Beneficiary reports will be displayed. Click on the print button to take print out.
- If you want the print for Form-47and bills schedules, click on Form-47 Generation and bills schedule respectively under the reports module.
- Similarly to get the Salary bill select the pay bill details module.
Finally, to claim the salary bills submit the Form-47, TBR Beneficiary Report, Bills, and Bill schedules print out along with the Paper token and 101 forms in the Treasury office.
Telangana government inaugurated new scheme for their government employees by launching a new Treasury website which proceeds financial transactions of government through digital mode. The most interesting part of this Telangana Treasury website is—All the government employees of Telangana, can receive their monthly salary via Telangana treasury website. For receiving the salary automatically in employee’s bank account, Drawing and disbursing officers (DDO) have to fulfill few steps by submitting the pay details of their employees which shall include DDO code and employee Treasury id*. The official website for getting an update and submitting the details of financial transactions is https://treasury.telangana.gov.in.
The people of Telangana can use this easy to use portal from the comfort of their home and the salary will be deposited directly to their bank accounts by doing some easy steps. The portal is very safe and secured as many securities and various norms are maintained here and much confidential informations are used in the system. This portal also maintained accuracy quite well as various check and rechecks are done in the total procedure.
Payment of Salaries Through Telangana Treasury using DDO Code
Drawing and disbursing Officers (DDO) carries a responsibility of maintaining the employee’s pay details according to one jurisdiction to another. Telangana DDOreq link available on Telangana cyber website facilitate their employees to get monthly salary safely with proper receipt provided to employees for the sake of proof of allotting salary. By entering DDO code and password on the DDO’s website, employee can check their previous financial transactions record.
Every salaried employee over Telangana has got an assigned code by the Telangana government or Telangana Treasury, which is called the Drawing and Disbursing Officers Code or DDO Code. It is an eleven digit code and code is for the identification purpose. The employee can login to the portal with this code and they can view all the details. They can change or edit the values so that the system can always be updated.
How to Login TS DDO Request (ddoreq) by DDO
User of DDO request website can login into their account by entering the DDO code and password. Basically, DDO code comprises of ELEVEN digital number which can only issue by Telangana treasury. 11 digits of DDO code signifies some symbols of identifying the department, office and mandal of the employees.
- First four digits of DDO code refers to MANDAL,
- Next four digits of DDO code represents Departmental Code,
- Last three digits of DDO code refers to DDO office in Mandal.
Telangana Treasury Employee Salary Bills Preparation using TG DDO Request at treasury.telangana.gov.in
TG DDO request are advisable to follow some steps of preparing salary bills of their employees….
- First of all, such an individual have to DDO Claims login to the official website of DDOreq authorized by Telangana government https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/.
- Then, Enter the details such as “DDO code and Password” in the login options.
- After submitting the basic information of login, Tap on the ‘Pay Bills’ link available on the left side menu.
- Then, Take step towards the Pay Bill preparation by selecting the bill id and enter the year or month.
- Tap on the desired candidates option available in the increment box.
- After this, Click on the ‘NEXT’ button for completing the process of Pay bill preparation.
- Last step but not the least, when DDO selects the particular form number and head of account then he/she have to click on the submission option in order to terminate the process of pay bill preparation.
Hence, these are few steps of AP DDO Request and Telangana ddoreq preparing salary bills of employees in AP & TS Treasury.